Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Saturday-----FUNDAY!


Saturday morning we got up an hung out some.  Then  I left to meet up with some friends from high school.  We all live spread out now so when we are all "home" together we like to meet up.  We all  had plans but were able to make breakfast work.  It was so fun catching up with everyone.  After I left there I did my grocery store run (fun, fun right?).  After that Christian and Trisha were at my house waiting on me. :)  They also brought there new baby girl Cinna.  Cinna and Sophie had so much fun together!  We also make Spring cookies!!

Christian, Trisha w/ Colton, Cinna & Sophie

Mommy's big helper



Later that day Jeremy, Laura and baby Landen came in town.
Clearly we need to teach Colton how to greet people. LOL

Sweet boys.

They took me out to eat at Outback for an early bday dinner.

ICING!!

Frankie loves putting sprinkles on anything.

Silly boy

He wanted to do it all by him self..........Yep about half the bottle was poured on but I didn't care.

The final products!  Yummy!
What a fun day!!  I love when we get to hang out with family and friends all day long.  Can't wait to have another day like that!!  So blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment