Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Santa & Frankie Date

Last Saturday we took the boys to visit Santa. Frankie has been asking about him for a month now so we thought it was time for him to see him and it was Colton's first time meeting him. Last year Frankie was scared of him and I had the picture up on the counter and he always looked at it and said I was crying. Haha! This year was no different:



Poor Frankie was so scared but he was rescued like 30 seconds after this picture was taken. It will be so fun to look back on these when the kids get older. Crying memories will still be great memories. My prediction is that Frankie will love him and Colton will be screaming next year.

Later that evening Trey and I took Frankie to a SEMO basketball game. My dad goes to all of them so it was fun to get tobsit with him. My mom kept Colton for us so we could keep him on schedule, plus he has a cold and was a grouch. We had so much fun, Frankie loved it!






He had collected everyone tickets and was having a grand old time playing with them. :)

Since mom was with Colton at our house we decided to take Frankie downtown to see the Hudson's window. At first he didn't care for it because Santa was in there but after we showed him he was in the glass, he was fine.







Then we can't drive from Cape to Jackson without looking at the lights at the park at least once. Last year was his first year and loved it so I knew he would love it even more this year (which he did). :)






This is the display my dad made for his old work, it has been up as long as I can remember (well maybe not that long, but a long time). This are just a few of the things I love about being back in the Cape area!

Once we got home Frankie talked our ear off and was telling Grammy (Ningee) all about the game and the lights. Great memories were made and fun was had!! Can't wait for Colton to be able to join in on the fun next year!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment