Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Frankie's Bday & Mother's Day Weekend

Over the past weekend we went to St. Louis to celebrate Frankie's last birthday being an ONLY and Mother's Day!!  We had a blast and it was just what we needed after working on the basement and house in all of our free time since January (pictures of that coming soon)!!!

The Zoo: 5/12/2012:

He wasn't so sure about it but touched it anyway!


Climbing which just so happens to be his favorite thing to do.


Appartently not interested in taking a picture with Mommy.


Elephant watching with Daddy.



Smelling the pretty flowers.


Later that day:

Then we took in an evening Cards game.  We didn't get to watch much though. 
I am not sure why we thought taking a 2 year old to a game was going to be fun.
Haha, we did have fun we were just walking/running around the entire time.



I only posted this picture because my belly cracks me up.  It looks
like I have a basketball under my shirt!!


The kid asked to see Fredbird the entire day and we get the chance to see
him and he's not so sure.  He did do better this time with him than last time.
He kind of just has a scared face on and kept saying mommy, mommy.

Krispy Kreme: 5/13/2012 (Mother's Day):


Look at the cute, sweet little face!
It was really hard not to smile after all that sugar!!


Big smiles for picture with Mommy!!


So we were busy unpacking when we noticed he wasn't in the living room
watching TV anymore..............when we went to look for him, this is what
we found.  Him being a perfect little angle reading a book in his room!!


Eating grapes at Grammy and Papa's house.

Frankie is the such a blessing and I am so thankful that I get to call him my son.  He made it a great's Mother's day!  Next year this time I will have TWO little monsters running around (yes I mean that in a very nice way, of course)!  I am sure my mother feels like I am a great blessing to her too!!  Haha, just had to throw that in there.  I am very blessed to have the best mom a girl could ever ask for.  She still spoils me and takes care of me when I am sick or need anything at all!!  She will always be my Mommy!!!  Also blessed to have a great mother in law which is also always there if I need her!  We did a small craft project for Mother's Day this year.  We put Frankie's hand prints in a garden stone to put out side or where every the Grandma's wanted.  I have a small confection though, I had all the stuff to do it but we ran out of time to get it done with being out of town over the weekend so Grammy got to help make hers. :)  We haven't even made Mimi's yet but I am sure we will have time to do it this week so we can give it to her soon.  Hey it's the thought that counts, right?
Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment