Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

100th Post & the Basement is Finished!!!


Here is right when you walk down the steps.  There are still a few more things to do over here, like put pictures in the frames but I am working on that. Haha


This is the "playroom" portion of the basement.  


Outside toys are stored here right now.  It will at some point be the book/reading area.  Through that door is Trey's shop/man room and storage and also how you get to the heater and things like that.  I spared you the pictures because his room is a mess.  That is the only room that has had nothing done to it and has not been picked up at all.  Hopefully that will come soon.  My storage area is neat and clean though, even have all of the boxes labeled!!


The living room area.  Yes it is also full of toys.  We also haven't decorated this room at all.  That will come once we pay off the basement, haha.  One thing at a time here.  Oh and of course a new TV.


What little boy can't have a slide and a BBQ grill.  Yes the slide has been in our upstairs living room since Christmas (thank you Mimi & Papa).  I was very happy to send that downstairs.


Here is the closet off of the living room.  It's crazy how fast this little baby fulled up with blankets, games, dvds etc.


The bathroom, which is the only fully decorated room in the basement.


Here is the bedroom/office.  There is also a huge walk in closet but it's pretty messy so I didn't take a picture.  It will house all of Trey's hunting stuff and the workout stuff.

It took a lot of hard work and my dad and Trey did an amazing job!!  We are so grateful that my dad is so handy!!  Trey is pretty good to!!  Glad to have it finished and be able to use all the extra space which will be much needed when Colton comes.

It's hard to believe that this is my 100th post and how fitting: 2 great accomplishments.  I am so happy that I started to blog.  I love being able to look back and see all the fun things that we have done!

1 comment:

  1. Looks AWESOME you guys!! Super great job. I'm sure it's a huge relief to have it done too :)

    ReplyDelete