Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My Birthday

Well I turned 27 on April 3rd. I really feel no different than before, maybe that doesn't happen until you are 30. Haha who know.

Ever since I saw the tie dye cupcake on Pinterest I knew I had to make them. What better day to make them than for my birthday!!
I did learn to never put green on top because it bakes ugly and I over filled the first pan and didn't have enough to do all of the second pan but they still looked pretty good for my first time.
They looked very cool!!!
Daddy and Frankie walking to Tractor's for my birthday dinner with family!!
Frankie thinking he is hot stuff standing on the back of the highchair. Of course we all thought he was so cute!!
Wow, I feel like I am huge in this picture!
Frankie eating a cupcake!! It's his turn next, OMG he will be 2!!
We have amazing family who all came out to celebrate my bday. I got some pretty awesome gifts too!! Thank you everybody for giving me such a special birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment