Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

House Updates....


We did the land scaping in the front and planted a tree!
(We finished the land scaping back in October 2011 but spruced it but and planted a tree this year)


Our deck has steps.  This was also finished in October of 2011!!!
(This would have not been possible without my DADDY, he's the best!!!)


A different view of the steps


Hall/Frankie's bathroom.


Wonderful Frankie art!


More Frankie art.


My sister-in-law gave this to me when we had Frankie.  When we were in the house in STL we just had it hanging on the wall but Frankie always tried to pull it off.  We had it framed and it looks great in his room.

We are so greatful to be back in Cape and close to family!!  We have made tons of progress on our house in less than a year!  I just remembered a few other things that I didn't post but I will save those for when the living room is complete.  Be on the look out the big BASEMENT reveal and NURSERY reveal will be coming with in the next month or so!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment