Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween 2011

Our fall decorations! Notice the straw all over the grass. I am proud to say
that we now have a little grass coming up!!!
Helping daddy carve pumpkins.
Frankinstien, Mickey Mouse, and a free hand one that Trey did. Inside
the mouth is the baby pumpkin that Frankie picked out all by him self.
My little monkey man!!
Look at the belly.
Getting ready to go Trick or Treating
Our little submarine and monkey
He was really getting the hang of it. My mom was nice enough to come with us
to take a pictures, my dad stayed at the house to hand out candy.
Come on mom, next house.

Run away monkey



Showing Papa all of his goodies.
We had a great time trick or treating this year. Frankie loved every second of it. He even left his hood on!!!
I can't wait to take you trick or treating next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment