Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 31, 2011

SEMO Homecoming 2011

Hanging out with Rowdy before the game.
(Jennifer, me, Rowdy, Jen & Lyle)
Hanging out with the pre game sky divers.
(Jen, me, Jennifer, Marsha)
Me and Aunt Annie with Uncle Sam
Me and Aunt Annie with Rowdy.
Since my work was sponsoring the game I could bring Frankie. My mom took him to the homecoming parade before the game. They got to sit with some good friends. My friend Whitney got a few pictures of Frankie with Brynn watching the parade but I can't get them to save.

No comments:

Post a Comment