Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 30, 2016

Fair Parade 2016


I know I say this every year but I love the fair parade.  My parents always took me every year and I love that we live so close to Cape that I can take my boys every year!  Colton had a soccer game so he and Daddy stayed in Jackson and we headed straight to the game after the parade.  Man it was SO very hot but we still enjoyed it!











After soccer we had lunch at Wings! Yummy!

Always love a good Snapchat!

No comments:

Post a Comment