Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

ERCS Valentine's Party


Last Friday the boys had their Valentine's Party at school.  Both boys had it at the same time so Trey came with me so we could tag team it.  Both party were really laid back but so much fun for the little guys!!  I am so thankful that I am able to go to all of their school functions.

Frankie wrote his name on almost all of his Valentine's and he did a pretty good job at that!!







 What a fun day at school.  They were definitely on a sugar rush when I picked them up!!
Reading together!! :)

Frankie also wrote everyones name! (Sorry Daddy was on the other side of the Mommy paper)
Man do I have cute kids or what!!  Love them to the moon and back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment