Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 4, 2013

New Year's Eve 2012

Let me tell you, we had a crazy night!!  Haha!  We had a family over and ate snacks and played in the basement!  The kids started to get fussy around 8:30 so we called it a night.  I think that I was sleeping by 9pm!! 

 This is what Frankie thought of the Happy New Year hat.
 
 Colton didn't seem to mine though.
 
 Then he realized that something was on his head.  Haha!
 
 Frankie playing with Aubrey.  He was so sweet to her.
 
 This is how Frankie bowl so watch out.  I did get hit with the ball and it hurt.
 
 Silly kiddos.  I wish I would have gotten one with Jacob in it, but I guess there is always next year!
 
 Classy in our white tees.
 
Sister Girl!!
 
We had a great laid back night!!  It was perfect and just what we all needed.  Hoping 2013 bringing just as much fun as 2012 did!  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!4

No comments:

Post a Comment