Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 22, 2012

Colton- 3 Months

 
You are 3 months old (well on 10/9/12)!!  Wow!!  I feel like you are a very mellow baby until you are hungry or tired.  Haha!!  You are growing like a weed.  You are talking and smiling a lot now, I think that I have even heard you laugh out loud!!!
 
* You are smiling a lot!  You love to talk and you now also make this sounds that to an adult sounds like a loud sigh but you love to do it.  I will make the same sound that you make and then you will smile and make it right back to me. :)
 
* You can move yourself all around in your crib while in bed at night.
 
* You are still sleeping in a swaddle and you stay swaddled pretty much all night long even if you wake up in the middle of the night. 
 
* You usually wake up around 1:30 am, I give you a bottle and you sleep until about 4 am.  From there I bring you in bed with me and you sleep till 6 am.
 
* Your first bottle is usually around 6:30 am and your last bottle is around 7:30 pm. 
 
* You are eating 4 oz bottles about 7 times a day.
 
* You are still wearing size 1 diapers, but honestly you really need size 2. 
(I almost have the size 1 used up)
 
* You can still wear 0-3 onesises but most of the clothes that you wear are 3-6 month.
 
* When I weighed you at home you were 14 lbs 4 oz and 25 inches long.
 
 That fan is pretty cool.
 


 
I couldn't be happier that you are my sweet baby boy!!  You are adjusting to everything that we throw at you and you are doing it like a pro.  We still need to work on your night time routine but I think that once we get the day time down the nights will go much better. I love you so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment