Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Belly Pictures

16 weeks and growing!!!
17 weeks.
18 weeks. I think it depends on how soon these are taken after
I eat. Sometimes the week before looks bigger.
19 weeks!!
Frankie is showing us his baby and pointing to momma's baby.
We are trying to figure out if I am showing high or low???
Well next week we will be half way there. It is so hard to believe that I will be 20 weeks on Monday. The time is just flying by!! We can't wait to find out if this little baby is going to be a he or a she. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment