Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 22, 2011

4th of July 2011

Frankie swimming with Papa!!
This was the first time this summer that he liked the water.
We could hardly keep him out of it!!!
Mom/Susie and Eric
Me and Eric
Gina, Me & Melanie
Hot Momma's
The boys playing games
This was good stuff, now who wants to get me out of here?!?
Really, I want out of here.
Waiting for the fireworks to start. He seemed to enjoy them, he watched for about 5 minutes,
then laid his head down on me. He would sit up and clap when everyone else did though.
He wouldn't be a Boyer if he didn't love fireworks, it like their Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment