Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Randoms

Frankie brushing his teeth....I brush them first and then he gets to brush them. He must love it because she crys everytime when I take his toothbrush away from him.
I was able to snap a picture of the fading rainbow after one of the recent storms. Man have we had some crazy weather lately.
Ok so he will finally hold his own bottle. He has been able to do it for a while but just wouldn't. It only took a year of life but he will do. Don't get me wrong if there is any chance that he doesn't have to hold it on his own he won't. Gotta love him!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment