Our Family

Our Family

About Erin

I was born and rasied in Cape Girardeau. After college I got married and we moved to St. Louis a year later. Soon after we bought a house and had a baby. Our lastest adventure was deciding to bring our family back to Cape! It's great being so close to both sets of grandparents and family!
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Frankie is Home!!!

We got to come home on your due date: 05/18/2010!!! We were glad to get home and for you to meet Sophie girl. My mom helped us get home and then stayed the rest of the week to make sure we were all settled in. She was a huge help, couldn't have done it with out her. Trey also was able to stay home the rest of the week. He was planning on returning to work but I cried because I wanted him to stay, so he did.



Getting Frankie ready to go home, really didn't care to have all this stuff on him.



On the way down to the car. Giving him a bottle to try and make him happy for the ride home.



This the one of the only clam points on the ride home. He really didn't care for his car seat, which made for a long 30 minute ride home.





We made it and Frankie was exhausted. He took a great little nap in his crib. I cried because the crib was so big I felt like it was shallowing you. Later that day my mom went and got us a bassenit which made me feel at ton better. You slept in our room with us every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment